Wednesday 13 February 2013

Couple addicted to coffee enema's

Not sure whether this is a caffeine, or simply a coffee addiction, but it sure is a strange addiction. A couple from Florida is addicted to coffee in a very strange way, they don't drink the coffee, they take it as an enema. The couple is addicted for two years now, they told ABCNews.com.


Up to four times a day, does the couple take their enema's, because they say it's bad for their health to simply drink the coffee. "I  love the way it makes me feel," said Trina. "It gives me a sense of euphoria." Her husband Mike told her it was disgusting. But then he tried it, "And now I am addicted." For the full report check out the video below:



Me myself was wondering the following: in the video you can see the strange couple has children. Now these children will probably be bullied andor known as the kid 'whose-parents-drink-coffee-using-their-anus'. Not a reputation I'd like to go to primary school with. Maybe they try to keep it a secret, I don't know.


2 comments:

  1. Oooookaayyyyyy that's kinda creepy and yeah, I feel sorry for their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's certainly a different way to get your caffeine fix.

    ReplyDelete